Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

Today I am thankful for . . .

1095.  The gift of Celebrating The Birth of Christ.  May our first inclination at Christmas always be to worship Him above all else.

1096.  The gift of My Parents Visiting and Spending Christmas Day with us

1097.  The gift of Our Family Christmas Meal, which consisted of Chicken Cordon Bleu, Oven-Roasted Potatoes, Corn, Stuffing, Caesar Salad, Shortbread Parfaits, Punch and Coffee.  Needless to say, I am stuffed, but this is my favourite meal of the year.  We get out our finest china and crystal, plan an extra-special menu (we all join forces to come up with a menu plan, and try something new each year), and decorate the table for Christmas.  The boys were a huge help to me this year, and it was extra special to have my parents join us today for this time together.

No comments: