Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Many Gifts

Today I am thankful for . . .

1074.  The gift of Seeing Beautiful Deer on my way to work in the mornings . . . they've been out every day this week.  I think they are beautiful--I especially like the bucks.

1075.  The gift of Mitchell & Ty's Drum Instructor.  I think I've "thanked" him a couple of times on here in the past already, but mentioning him again is worth it.   Tonight the boys had a rare joint lesson together, and their teacher took them out for coffee/hot chocolate at Tim Horton's for a Christmas treat.  The boys really enjoyed just "hanging out" with their drum instructor.

1076.  The gift of Gift Certificates from some dear friends of ours.  The gift certificates are for one of my favourite family restaurants, so they will definitely be put to good use!

No comments: