Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Giggling

Today I am thankful for . . .

1035.  The gift of Staying in Bed All Day, trying to recuperate from a very nasty illness.  I'm not sure what's going on, but this hit me without warning at full force.  It hasn't been a fun 24 - 30 hours:(

1036.  The gift of Hearing My Boys Giggle The Day Away Together.  It is not often that I get to just "be", and not be "doing" anything.  While that generally drives me crazy (the not being able to "do" anything), I knew that I was in no condition to be doing much of anything today, so as a result, I was lying around all day, listening to the sounds of our "normal", which, apparently includes a lot of giggling by my boys.

1037.  The gift of My Boys Making Supper for the family.  I gave minimal directions from where I was lying on the couch in the living room, and they managed to make a good supper.

No comments: