1. Attending a Chris Tomlin Concert;
2. Taking the Boys to The Science Centre and Titanic Exhibit in Regina;
3. A Visit from My Very Good Friend, Daphne, and meeting-up with two more fantastic friends while she was visiting;
4. Our Very First "Big Event" in the Women's Ministry that I'm Involved in at My Church;
5. Mitchell's and Ty's Drum Recitals;
6. Completing the First Full Year of Homeschooling With Success!;
7. Meeting A Fellow Blogger, Michelle, face-to-face for the very first time!;
8. Planning and Executing My 40th Birthday Party (maybe I
should say "parties", since I had more than one party to enjoy:);
9. Visiting My Sisters in Alberta and Doing Various Things with them;
10. Visits From Various Family Members During the Summer Months;
11. Attending the Third-Annual Sisters Weekend in Edmonton with my 4 sisters and one sister-in-law;
12. Attending a Robin Mark Concert, and meeting Robin and His Band Members;
13. Reading Many Inspirational Books. The two that stand-out in my mind most are: One-Thousand Gifts, by Ann Voskamp, and Grace, by Max Lucado;
14. Re-Joining a Worship Team at My Church, after a 12-year hiatus;
15. The Birth of Alaska's Puppies;
16. Attending the Women's Journey of Faith Conference;
17. Baking for Hands-On and Volunteering with my Boys;
18. Getting to Know Some New Families and Watching My Boys Develop New Friendships with the Kids in Those Families;
19. Cutting My Hair Shorter;
20. Attending A Homeschooling Conference;
Today I am thankful for . . .
1113. The gift of 2012. I had so much to be thankful for! God taught me many things this year and I experienced so many blessings!
1114. The gift of 2013. I look forward to seeing what God has in store!
1115. The gift of God's Purposes Revealed. I definitely don't "know it all about my future", but I love witnessing God's purposes and plan unravelling for me as a new year begins and unfolds.
I am God, and there is none like me,
declaring the end from the beginning
and from ancient times things not yet done.
When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future.