Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Beaming Smile

Today I am thankful for . . .

1053.  The gift of A New Watch.  I've been searching for a fashion watch for several months -- I know that the rest of the world seems to be using their cell phones to check the time now-a-days, but I kind of like to use a watch instead, especially one that looks good.  I got one for a good price at Reitmans tonight.  I really like it.  Here's a picture of it:
 
1054.  The gift of A Steal of a Deal on Black Dress Shoes.  Original price:  $40.00.  My price:  $13.00.  Yes!!!!  Here's a picture of the shoes:
1055.  The gift of Seeing My Son's Face as He Exits His Drum Lessons.  Every week without fail, Ty emerges from the door of his drum teacher's house with a huge, beaming smile on his face.  Lessons are always that good for him.  It warms my heart to see it every time.

Here's a picture of the smile (equivalent to the type of smile he gets when he's with one of his favourite dogs, Billy):

No comments: