Sunday, November 18, 2012

Extra-Special Delivery

Today I am thankful for . . .

985.  The gift of My Church Service This Morning.  Always great to be a part of it (singing in worship), always great to hear this particular pastor speak.

986.  The gift of Meeting a New Baby.  This baby is extra-special to me--he arrived very quickly into this world, and therefore a trip to the hospital for delivery was not possible.  He was born at home, delivered by his dad (who happens to be one of our pastors), and he is one of the most adorable newborn babies I've ever seen.  His entrance into the world at home was not as smooth as Ty's was (Ty was born at home in our bathroom 11 years ago), so I am praising God today extra today for saving this baby's life.

987.  The gift of Seeing How Something in the Past that was negative for me at the time, is being used to encourage others.  We don't always know or understand why God allows certain circumstances, but I am always happy when I can find ways in which those circumstances from so many years ago are being used by God through me to accomplish His bigger plan.  I'm not sure if that makes sense, as I am still trying to to figure it all out myself.

No comments: