Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sprained But Not Broken

Today I am thankful for . . .

885.  The gift of A Thumb that is Just Sprained and Not Broken.  Mitchell and Ty were rough-housing earlier today, and as a result, Mitchell injured his thumb.  We spent 2 hours in minor emergency to discover that his thumb is not broken--it was dislocated and now considered sprained.  I am very grateful that it isn't broken.

886.  The gift of The Boys' Drum Instructor.  My boys adore their teacher, and they always come out of their lessons with HUGE smiles on their faces.  Even though Mitchell wasn't able to drum at his lesson today, he still went to his lesson (he has a joint lesson with another boy), so that he could at least listen-in on the teaching time.

887.  The gift of 45 Minutes to Myself to watch Monday night's episode of Project Runway.  I don't watch a lot of television, but that is one show I really look forward to watching.

1 comment:

~Rain``` said...

Glad to hear about Mitchell!