Monday, August 20, 2012

Unexpected Blessings

Today I am thankful for . . .

708.  The gift of Unexpected BlessingsThis morning the boys and I went to take some Creamsicles to my students at the Hutterite Colony where I work . . . most of the kids weren't on the main grounds of the Colony when we arrived . . . they were at their HUGE gardens working. So we went to the gardens to hand out the Creamsicles and it was great to see all the kids again. We did not leave empty-handed. After the distribution of the Creamsicles, we received fresh corn, beans, carrots, onions, cabbage and cucumbers as "a thank-you for teaching our children". The generosity of these moms surpassed anything I expected. We went there to bless them, and in turn, they blessed us:)

709.  The gift of Grandparents that Encourage Visits from their Grandchildren.  My boys are visiting with my parents the next couple of days as I strive to finish our homeschooling plan for the year.

710.  The gift of The Most Delicious Corn-on-the-Cob Ever!

No comments: