Wednesday, August 22, 2012

An Amazing Day

Today I am thankful for . . .

714.  The gift of Going out for Breakfast with a friend.  She's got two boys (about 10-12 years older than mine) and I love to seek her counsel and listen to what's on her heart.

715.  The gift of Skor Bar Gelato, which I ate while talking with a friend of almost 20 years.

716.  The gift of Watching the Spiderman movie with my Sister and Niece.  Following the movie, we went out for supper and had a great visit.  My niece is leaving for Bible college soon, so it was good to reconnect with her one last time before she leaves.  And it's always GREAT to hang out with any of my sisters.

717.  The gift of AN AMAZING DAY.  As you can read in the previous numbers, my day was filled with connecting with people.  I left the house at 7:15 a.m., met my breakfast pal, did some shopping (for clothes!!!! and some school supplies for myself and the boys), then met with my friend for ice cream.  After that it was movie-time followed by supper.  I ended my day by going to pick-up my boys from my mom and dad's place (they had a great time).  Busy day.  But amazing.

No comments: