Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Husband's Servant Heart

Today I am thankful for . . .

626.  The gift of My Boys Re-uniting with More Cousins.  These cousins are the closest-in-age to my boys; although they are "girl cousins", Mitchell and Ty LOVE to hang out with them.

627.  The gift of My Husband's Servant Heart and Willing Attitude to give-up some of his plans in order to accommodate me.  This weekend we are having LOTS of company over for a special celebration; Wayne has been given a very long list of things-to-do for me before Sunday; he is amazing.  He's getting stuff done like never before . . . and I haven't heard a single complaint from him.

628.  The gift of Hearing Pepper Snore as I was washing dishes tonight.  We must have played her out today--throwing her KONG about a zillion times while we were working out in the yard.  Her doggy snoring sounds so cute!

No comments: