Friday, June 8, 2012

So Many Books, So Little Time!

Today I am thankful for . . .

479.  The gift of Ty's Drumming Clinic this afternoon.  Tomorrow he's performing at the Broadway Theatre for his final drum performance of the year.

480.  The gift of The Library.  So many books, so little time!  Mitchell is now reading The Hunger Games.  I hope I didn't mess-up with that decision.

481.  The gift of Cool Air.  After a hot day like today, the cooler evening air was a welcomed change.  Apparently this cooler air is also supposed to bring rain with it . . . we will see what happens overnight.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow! I didn't realize the Broadway Theatre was even still open! That place seemed OLD to me 20 years ago. I think my MIL used to go to movies there when she was a teen. If I am thinking of the right place, I think the last thing I did at the Broadway Theatre was watch the Melloyds live.