Sunday, June 10, 2012

I.C. (Intelligent Children)

Today I am thankful for . . .

485.  The gift of Intelligent Children.  After completing all the marking of the standardized CAT tests for my boys today, I now understand why Ty was so incredibly bored in public school.  I don't mean to come across as bragging, but I am truly thankful for the smarts my boys were born with.

486.  The gift of a Super-Mini Cat Nap, and I mean super-mini.  I went to lie down in our bedroom this afternoon for what I thought would be a one-hour and nine-minute nap (I had my alarm set for that amount of time); However, Wayne's alarm was set for when he has to get for his afternoon shift, and it went off about 20 minutes after I went to lie down.  I think I got about 10 minutes of shut-eye in total, but apparently that was enough to keep me energized for the rest of the day.

487.  The gift of Women Committed to Reading God's Word on a regular basis.  This morning I was able to spend time with my BOOK Club ladies, hearing their insights and application of God's Word in their lives.

No comments: