Thursday, May 3, 2012

Untitled


Today I am thankful for . . .

371.  The gift of A Terrific Boss.  Actually, my 'official boss' is an entire school division, but I like to think of the principal at the school where I work as my real boss.  Come to think of it, I have two real "school" bosses; one at my job-job and the other at my homeschool job.  The homeschool boss is my husband.  He's more terrific than my job-job boss, but for a job-job boss, I have a pretty great boss.   Are you confused yet?

372.  The gift of Giggling, Laughing, Hysterical, Over-Tired Boys.  Those boys are my boys and thankfully they are now in bed and (hopefully) sleeping.

373.  The gift of An iPod Resurrection.  Earlier today Mitchell's iPod went dead.  One minute it was working, the next minute it wasn't.  We connected it to our computer charger in hopes of an easy solution, but when the computer attempted to sync the iPod, there was an error message.  We left the house for several hours and when we came home, the iPod was working again.  So strange, but I am very relieved that all is well now.

No comments: