Wednesday, February 1, 2012

One Month of Posting Consistently


Well, one of my first goals for 2012 is on track -- I wanted to post every day in 2012 and so far it's been a reality.  I don't know when the last time was that I posted consistently for an entire month.  I know my January posts weren't always long, but I'm taking time for my blog again, which, in effect, is time for myself to do something I like, which is something I'm needing these days.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the first month of tracking my blessings and I look forward to the 900 or so more that I get to share with you over the next 11 months.

Today I am thankful for . . .

94.  The gift of an Evening Cat-Nap :)

95.  The gift of a Very Short Work Week :)

96.  The gift of Smiles, Hugs and Laughter :)

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Yeah!! Great work...glad to see you working this blog!

xoxo
Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted