Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Frost, Owls and the End of my Work Week

Today I am thankful for . . .

180.  The gift of Seeing The Same Owl On My Way to and From Work.  As he flew by in the morning, he turned his head and looked right at me.  It was so cool!

181.  The gift of Hoar Frost.  This is a beautiful "white paintbrush" of frost that happens after we have fog in winter.  This winter we haven't had much of it, so I get excited over it, even if it is the smallest amount on the trees.  It's one of my favorite parts about winter.

182.  The gift of Working Three Days a Week.  I love that Wednesday is typically my last day of the week as far as my work away from home is concerned.  It allows me to focus four days on stuff that I need to do with and for my family.

1 comment:

Lovella said...

So cool about seeing the owl 2 days in a row, Kim! Thanks so much for these posts. I do read them but don't always have time to sit and write a comment. I find them very encouraging and they challenge me to think about things that I'm thankful for as well.