Sunday, February 5, 2012

Brother-In-Law, Yahtzee and Apple Crisp


Today I am thankful for . . .

106.  The gift of My Brother-In-Law J, who is a furnace-installer.  We thought our furnace was "fixed" after the 50-hour breakdown last week; but alas, problems re-surfaced again this weekend.  J tried troubleshooting the problem over the phone with Wayne several times, but finally had to resort to coming out here (today, of all days) to fix it.  Hopefully the furnace is now good to go for another 25 years.

107.  The gift of Family Games Night.  On the agenda tonight was Yahtzee.  I love this game because there is no skill involved and I don't have to use my brain too much.  For some reason, this weekend has been full of activity and not much sleep.  I'm looking forward to going to bed as soon as I'm done writing this post.

108.  The gift of My Recipe for Absolutely Amazing Apple Crisp.  Ty and I made this while the furnace was being repaired.  My intention was to have coffee with J after the furnace work was done, but he was anxious to return home, so I sent half of the apple crisp home for him to share with his wife.  I hope they enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Well...are you going to share your recipe for the most amazing apple crisp? Sounds like something I'd want to try.

Anita said...

Thankful for family game nights as well! I think games night AND amazing apple crisp would make an awesome combination! Please share your recipe! :o)