Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sisters Are Different Flowers From the Same Garden

Me with my sisters in October 2011 at "Sisters' Weekend".
Back from l to r:  Me, H, R, C
Front from l to r:  T, L

My Mom made us all aprons for Christmas.
 from l to r:  H, L, R, Me, T, C

Enjoying lunch with my sisters at The Olive Garden.
l to r:  C, L, R, T, Me, H

Today, I am thankful for . . .

61.  The gift of An Invitation to join my niece and sister to find a grad dress for my niece.  This was the highlight of 2012 for me thus far.  My niece looked amazing in every dress she tried on . . . but I'm confident that she chose the best one!  The dress totally suits her personality, and I can't wait to see her graduate in it!  Thank you, T and K, for allowing me to participate in this exciting event!

62.  The gift of Sisters.  I have been truly blessed by my four sisters and one sister-in-law.  They are so encouraging to me; they pray for me; and they are some of my best friends.  The pictures above aren't the best pictures in the world . . . I think we all look better in person:)

63.  The gift of A Puppy Pen . . . Wayne and the boys constructed a really cool "pen" for the soon-to-be-born puppies.  We've had a puppy pen in the past, but it wasn't high enough to prevent them from jumping out once they got to be about 4 or 5 weeks old.  The new pen is much higher, has a rubberized floor and a cool half-door with a latch.  The door can be made to be high or low . . . this will enable Alaska to come and go as she pleases, but when shut, it's high enough to prevent the puppies from getting out.  The puppies should be arriving anytime after January 30th.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: