Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday's Feast #67

Appetizer
Do you button shirts top-to-bottom or bottom-to-top?

Top-to-bottom.

Soup
What is your favorite sandwich?

Salami with lettuce, cheese, mayo and mustard.  Egg salad comes in a close second-place.

 Salad
What was a family project you helped work on as a child?

I can't really think of anything.  I was only 3 years old when my parents were building their new house; perhaps I hammered one nail on that house?  I'm not sure.

 Main Course
When have you acted phony?

Once I had a job phoning Fabricland customers to advise them of upcoming sales.  I had a script to read off of, and if I got to leave a message instead of speaking to the customer live, I would use a phony voice--very commercial-like.  However, I didn't have the guts to get so dramatic when I spoke to the customer directly. 

 Dessert
Do you write letters or postcards? If so, to whom?

No, not usually . . . except I do write a Christmas letter every few Christmases to send along with our Christmas cards.  It's too bad letters are going the way of the dinosaur . . . twenty years ago I wrote lots of letters to my Bible College friends.  I still have all their return letters, which I occasionally read when I'm feeling nostalgic.

No comments: