Monday, August 24, 2009

No Comment

Apparently there may be some trouble leaving comments on my blog. I have gone through my Blogger settings and from what I can see, everything should be working fine. But please, if you are reading this, try to leave me a comment. If it appears that you can't, or that the comment has been 'returned' to your own e-mail, obviously there is a problem.

The only way for me to know that you encountered a problem is if you e-mail me at
wkarendt@yourlink.ca and let me know. So, I'm asking for your assistance on this. If you have read this post, please try to leave a comment . . . all you have to is say "hi" and that's it. If it appears you've had problems, then e-mail me at the above e-mail address.

Thanks!

4 comments:

michelle said...

As far as I know, the few comments I have had time to leave have been going through. I am still hopping to comment on your post a few days back about the spiritual gift of hospitality, but I haven't had a spare moment to sit and type. Wish I could fit a phonecall in sometime. At least then I can multi-task.

Michelle

Kim said...

Hi Kim, my comments have been going through as well.

Stacey said...

hi! guess i am just a trouble-maker!! :)

Kimmy said...

No Stacey, you're not a trouble-maker! I actually had one of my comments returned by Blogger to my e-mail today too, and it had nothing to do with my site. I'm not sure what's happening, but it's a bit unnerving to think people may be commenting, thinking their comment has reached me when, in fact, it hasn't. I am grateful for your heads-up about it.