Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Love My Job

I feel so blessed to do what I do. Twenty years ago I did not expect myself to be working in a school setting helping children with challenges, learning or otherwise. I really feel that my gifts are being used in a way that pleases God. Honestly, out of any job I've ever had in my life, this is the job that I look forward to going to 99% of the time. I'm so grateful for God's leading in the aspect of employment for me since we moved farther away from the city. His plans always amaze me, especially when they aren't necessarily my plans.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

i am so glad!

~Rain``` said...

So true... sometimes our plans are shallow in comparison with the depth that God desires to bless us with. I am thrilled that you love your job. What a blessing.