Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Last Seven-Year-Old

Then
and
Now



Today my baby turned 7 years old at 6:07 a.m. I've been re-living my near-horrifying and completely surreal 53 minute labour and delivery (yes . . . I woke up at 5:14 a.m. and felt a cramp . . . at about 5:50 a.m. my water broke and Ty was delivered by my mom and husband at 6:07 a.m. in our bathroom). For full details, visit this post from the past.

It's hard to believe that so much time has passed since his expeditious arrival into this world.

Ty is an amazing kid and I love him so much!!!




2 comments:

Kimmie said...

What a beautiful boy...hope you had a good celebration, well, once you were out of your 2nd labor.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Amy said...

Wow, that was fast! I was the same way for my mom too. Only I was three weeks late so when I decided to come I couldn't wait!

He is such a pretty boy. Don't tell him I called him pretty, but he really is beautiful. He looks a lot like you. Do you hear that alot?

A very belated Happy Birthday Ty! And you made mom happy by being 7 (SEVEN!!!) LOL!