Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Actually Alive


Hello, all.

I am still here--just not able to blog much, nor check-in on a lot of blogs.

Life is busy . . . too busy at times--but good, all the same.

Quick question: Have any of you seen the new Chronicles of Narnia movie, Prince Caspian? If so, what did you think of it, and would you allow your child(ren) to watch it? I've read some reviews which made the movie sound quite violent, but I've heard from co-workers that "their kids have seen a lot worse." Since I definitely don't hold the same values as many of my co-workers, I'd love your opinion on this as well.

Please.

And thank you.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

We have seen it. It is violent but not bloody. I would say older kids would be fine. I would not allow younger kids to see it.

Becky said...

Haven't seen it. Caspian looks hot. I'm jazzed. And not just because of Caspian... ;)

Kim said...

Here is a link to a website you might find helpful: www.pluggedinonline.com

On the right hand side of this page is a review of the movie I thought was interesting.

aennswind said...

We've seen it and enjoyed it. It was similar to the first movie. Yes, a little violent, but since we have read the books and listened to the CD's the boys were prepared for the "war(s)". I was surprised at several deviations of the movie from the book, but I still liked it.