Monday, March 24, 2008

Just In Case You're Wondering . . .

Regarding the whole marshmallow equivalency scandal from a few days back . . . my sister Tammy sent me an e-mail to advise me of her recipe for Rice Krispie Cake, which uses mini marshmallows. I made another cake yesterday (decorated with Cadbury's Micro-Mini Eggs - yummy!) and used her recipe, except I doubled it. Here's the single recipe:

Melt
1/4 C. margarine and
5 C. mini marshmallows
on low heat. Once melted, add
1/2 tsp. vanilla
and
6 C. Rice Krispies
cereal
Mix together and spread into a greased pan. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Amy said...

Kimmy, you will probably laugh at me...I know these are supposed to be the easiest things to make, but mine never taste right. Ever. They always taste stale no matter how fresh the ingredients are. I've even tried not using the vanilla, but that didn't help either. And my son who will eat about anything doesn't even like them! LOL!