Friday, November 30, 2007

Let's Face It

Well, I've finally jumped on the little bandwagon called "Facebook".

I'm not sure if this was the greatest idea in the world, and personally, just from my one-evening experience with this phenomenon, my preference is still "The Blog". However, Facebook adds a new dimension to virtual interaction. I'm going to explore it for a while and see where it goes.

Have a wonderful weekend . . . mine is going to be filled with the following:
1. Meeting Triscuit. More on that later;
2. Decorating our first "real" Christmas tree together as a family;
3. Continuing on with Christmas baking;
4. Laundry, cleaning, cooking . . . you know. The regular stuff;
5. Office Christmas party.

I hope I can actually accomplish everything I've got myself set out to do this weekend. I can't believe it's December already.


3 comments:

Karla Porter Archer said...

Hey Kim!

Have great weekend.

I just read this today and wanted to show it to you since you have a facebook account: http://lindseelou.blogspot.com/2007/11/facebook-scam.html

Karla Porter Archer said...

http://lindseelou.blogspot.
com/2007/11/facebook-scam.html

Melissa said...

look me up kim:) I'm on facebook. I love both of these avenues. They are 2 different things though. I love my blog where I can post and just say what I think and allow anyone and everyone to read my own thoughts and wanderings. Then facebook is a neat way to just stay connected in a more fun way.. :)

see you then.. :)