Monday, November 19, 2007

Battery Problem?

On my way to work today, my car's battery light came on. I called Wayne (he's working nights this week, so he's home sleeping during the day), and advised him that I'd be coming home. I didn't really want to become stranded on my way to work, or worse, not able to leave work at the end of the day because of the problem. When I pulled into the yard, Wayne was already waiting with the battery charger ready to go. However, we're not sure if the problem is the battery, or if it's something more complicated. Either way, I'm stuck at home for the day and I'm stressing over this car issue. Our car went through a major engine replacement in February. That set us back quite a bit financially, and really, we don't need this right now. If you think of me today, please pray that this is as simple (and inexpensive) as changing the battery or that the charger is all my car needs right now.

Since I'm home for the day . . . guess who gets to clean the house?!?!?!?

No comments: