Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What's in a Middle Name?

A LONG, LONG, TIME AGO, my friend Amy tagged me for this Middle-Name Meme. Sorry it took so, long, Amy!

Here it is:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My name is Kimberly Renae; I love my middle name. When I was younger, I wanted to switch my names around, simply because Renae is not as common as Kim, which is what my Kimberly automatically became the minute I began Kindergarten. Renae wouldn't have been as easy to shorten. Anyways, here are my meme answers.


R - Romantic. I am a hopeless romantic. I love flowers, chocolates, cards, love songs, poetry, candlelight dinners, and sappy movies.

E - Exercise. I don't get enough excercise. My regiment consists of climbing up and down a flight of 17 stairs several times a day. Like I said, I don't get enough.

N - Newfoundlander. This is one of my dream dogs. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to own my very own chocolate-brown Newfoundlander. Unfortunately, this breed isn't a good fit for our lifestyle right now. Maybe someday?

A - Alaska/Arctic. Call me weird, but I really want to visit Alaska or the Arctic someday. I prefer cold/winter weather, and I just have this fascination with cooler climates. A cruise along the Alaskan coastline would be a great start to my adventure in the cold.

E - Eloquent. This is one of my favorite words. It sounds like its meaning. I love words like that. I'm not saying that I personally, am eloquent. I just like the word. I like saying it. I like hearing it. I like typing it. Eloquent.

That's it! I'm glad my middle name has only 5 letters. This was a tricky meme. But what's even more tricky is coming up with a fellow blogger with the first initials of R-E-N-A-E. How about . . . .

R - For any of you who enjoy Running, you're tagged.

E - For any of you who enjoy Eating, you're tagged.
N - For any of you who enjoy Napping, you're tagged.
A - For any of you who enjoy Art, you're tagged.
E - For any of you who enjoy Education, you're tagged.

That should cover all of you. Please let me know if you do this meme so that I can learn more about you via your middle name.

2 comments:

Karla Porter Archer said...

I have a short middle name (that I really don't like...) so this is easy:

J - January - I love love love the cold weather and snow too (we used to live in upstate WI and their weather is perfect for me!
O - obsessive about a lot of things

Blessings,
Karla

Amy said...

I noticed my comment didn't take the other day. Grrr! Thanks for FINALLY doing the meme ;o) It's not like you're busy or anything!

I like the way your middle name is spelled. Mu husband and I would love to take a cruise to Alaska too! I've had friends that have gone and the pictures are just amazing. Imagine what it would be in real life?!

How are the puppies doing? Are you keeping all of them? LOL!