Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Going to Sleep

I leave for the hospital with Ty tomorrow morning at 6:30 a.m. His surgery is to take place at 8:00 a.m.

Please pray for Ty as he is quite apprehensive about "going to sleep" with the aid of intravenous.

I would also like to request prayer for the doctor as he removes the foreign object from Ty's ear canal. My biggest concern is potential damage to the ear drum. I'm trusting that God will protect my little boy, right down to his inner ear.

We are required to stay at the hospital for six hours post-surgery, so I'll let you know tomorrow evening how everything went.


And on another note, I must apologize for not having blogged much this month as of yet. For some reason I am responding to other demands around here, and blogging has been put at the bottom of my To-Do List. Hopefully I'll be able to write something substantial over the weekend.

TTFN! (Ta-Ta For Now!)


No comments: