Saturday, July 28, 2007

Every Lady Bug's A Winner!

I'm so excited to post the name of the winner of my cookbook, Kimmy's Collection of Recipes, which I've been frantically working on all week. Today my printer quit functioning, so I've been a bit stressed over how to get this book published and mailed out to my winner in a timely fashion. Hopefully my winner will be understanding and realize this glitch in publication has caused a delay in the whole process of sending out her prize.

But, enough of my lamenting.

I'm going to reveal who the winner is.

It's Lady Bug at Lady Bugs and Lily Pads!

CONGRATULATIONS!


Thank you to all of my participants in this contest. This was so fun! I hope someone else will be as brave as Shannon was and consider promoting another contest similar to this one in the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing!