Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wednesday's Regular Topic Has Been Postponed

For those of you who checked in today for my continuing story of my life as the step-mom of a child with RAD (Reactive Attachment Disorder), I regret to inform you that my post has been postponed (no pun intended) until further notice. Let's just say I'm having a week . . . a week that just will not allow me to get into writing mode, let alone writing about something that drains a lot of emotional energy from me.

I hope you will understand. All I can say is I don't feel like myself right now. I'm working lots this week (at my school job) and at the same time, trying to stay on top of my yardwork, housework, motherwork and wifework. I feel nauseous and seem to be lacking severely in motivation to accomplish much of anything. This is not normal for me. Normal for me is being able to overcome all levels of exhaustion in order to reach my goals and maintain order and sanity in the world around me. For some reason I just can't seem to get over my lack of energy and lack of motivation.

I'm not sure what's going on . . . I just wish it would end. Right now all my "work" has come to the point of being so overwhelming that tackling it even with baby steps doesn't seem feasible.

God: HELP!

4 comments:

Susannah said...

I'll keep you in prayer! I hope you can get some rest soon. Hugs, e-Mom

Melissa said...

A prayer is going up for you while you sleep... May the Lord give you strength, endurance and grace to press on and do the things you need to do and those things you want to do.

May you have a better day today!

Blessings Melissa

Melissa said...

I had to do the serious thing first other wise it would just seem ....... well, insensitive! :)


So, I can't believe Kendra is your Niece! how cool is that... I have met Connie on several occasions but I don't really know her. Now when I look at your picture though I see the family resemblances.. I can't get the smile off my face! :)

Kayla my daughter was like- you met her on line? I was like YEAH! Tell me that isn't just amazing! :)

Okay well- I'll close for now but I just want you to know I love reading your story and will be back to read more... take your time though! :)
blessings,
mel...

Amy said...

Oh Kim, I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Please do try to take some baby steps and maybe you will start feeling better again. Life does get overwhelming that's for sure! I will be praying for you. Please let us know when you are feeling better. Take care friend! Sending you a shoulder to cry on if needed.