Saturday, May 12, 2007

Doing Better

Just a quick update to let you all know that I'm doing better emotionally and physically. I finally got a good night's sleep last night and my boys actually slept in too, which was a bonus!

The mayhem of life continues on, but I think I've overcome my hurdles of the week and can now focus on the week ahead without getting too stressed out.

I'm on a mission to clean my house today, which is long overdue. My goal is to get it all done, as well as a week's worth of laundry, but I'm already thinking that my goals for today may be a bit too lofty. I'll settle for cleaning half the house, doing half the laundry, and leave the rest of my work for Monday.

Thanks to all of you for your comments of concern and prayer support. I appreciate it!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have a blessed weekend - Melissa