Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Oh My Word!

Okay, so it's been a while. To make a long story short . . . our computer started crashing on February 17th, and for a few brief moments per day for about a week after the 16th of February, I was able to access our e-mails and tried to write a blog post just to let everyone know that our computer was having issues and that I probably wouldn't be able to post for a while. But alas, every time I tried to use the Internet, the computer re-booted itselt and I lost my post.
Our computer is currently in the care of a supposed computer genius; however, he's having problems determining the best course of action to take in order to repair it. I managed to finally get to a public library from where I am currently writing this blog. For those of you who've been checking my blog, thank you. I will be back AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, but it likely won't be until the end of next week.
I've been very frustrated by not being able to share my thoughts with the world by way of my blog. This week is "The Ultimate Blog Party" and I'm so disappointed that I can't participate in it to its fullest extent. I had so many things planned for this week with regards to the party. Now if anyone comes to check my blog, it will appear boring and dull. Oh well. Hopefully there will be another blog party in the near future.
I'm going to say goodbye now and hope to be able to get back to posting in a week or so. Please keep checking my blog. I'm not gone forever. On the contrary, my blogging life has really just begun. I didn't realize how much I really love and need my blog until it was taken away from me.
Take care out there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are still our there in cyberspace somewhere! Was getting a tad worried about you out in the sticks there!!
Jilla

Becky said...

Thanks for the update Kim. I hope everything is up and running again soon!

Susannah said...

Yes, I kept checking in here... and wondering? Thanks for the update! All bloggers know about computer crashes, and how incovenient they are.

Sorry you missed out on the Ultimate Blog Party this week... but all is not lost. Actually, you can still visit all the participants, as I'm sure 5MFM will leave the links up for awhile. I'm sure the partiers will check back with you if you leave a nice comment.

I'll check in again with you soon. (((Hugs)))

Dari-Lynn said...

Kim! I'm so excited you found me! It was awesome to hear from you, and I now have your Blog bookmarked so I can check in on you! I am going to try and write my first real post today, so hopefully that will catch you up a little on me. :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

I must admit at first I didn't remember you but once I saw your picture I think I remember a bit. I'm glad you are encouraged and that you found my blog. I'll have to tell my mom.
My sister is getting married at camp this summer. I havn't been back there in a long time.