Friday, March 23, 2007

Finally, I'm Back

We got our "good" computer back yesterday and I've finally had a chance to sit down at it to see what I've been missing for over a month.
It's glorious! Whatever the computer genius did to repair this thing made it 10 times better. Or, maybe it just seems that way because I've been without my computer for so long that it appears to be so much sweeter than it really is. In any case, I'm one happy girl right now!
Unfortunately, I haven't got too much time right now to blog anything significant . . . I just got home from work (more on that in a later post) and in a short while the boys and I will be heading out for an evening away from home. One of my best friends is hosting a "girls night out" party (my boys will be in her basement during this time, so for me it's not what I'd consider a complete "night out" but that's okay--Wayne is at work and I wasn't able to find a sitter for them); I'm really looking forward to spending time with estrogen-infused beings for a whole evening!
I'll write again soon.

No comments: