Friday, December 1, 2006

Good (Laundry)!


Today I can report that yesterday I had a Good day in comparison the previous 13 days. Quite a bit was accomplished as far as packing goes, and I'm beginning to see a very faint light at the end of this tunnel.

The boys don't have school today, which means I won't have as much time to focus on packing, but they both want to "help" so we'll see how that goes.

Laundry is also on the agenda. I actually like doing laundry . . . there's something about putting dirty clothes in, with the final result being clean, soft, warm and great-smelling clothes. The only thing I don't like about doing laundry is when I fold it and then leave it in "piles" on the couch before it makes it to the dressers or closets. However, that would be my fault. I have a tendency to let the clothes pile up before they make it to their final destination.

Now, having just read that last paragraph back to myself, I must be crazy. The stay-at-home-mom is really who I am. But right now, I wouldn't trade it for anything!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Kim. I stumbled across your blog today and realized that I used to babysit for your kids years ago. You used to go to West Portal right? So did I! Isn't it a Small world?! I was Jen Bueckert at the time, my name has since changed, but my parents still live in Martensville and go to West Portal. I just wanted to say hi and good luck with the packing.

God Bless

Jen