Friday, March 9, 2012

Plans, Lunch and Sensitive Hearts

Today I am thankful for . . .

206.  The gift of Making Plans with another family to connect  with before the Chris Tomlin concert in our area next weekend.  I think it's been a couple of years since I've seen these friends - at the last Chris Tomlin concert, actually, and I am SO EXCITED for her boys and my boys to finally meet face-to-face.  Plus, it's her birthday today . . . and her name is also KIM!!!

207.  The gift of Having Lunch with my friend and her nine-year-old daughter.  It was fun to have a "girls only" lunch!

208.  The gift of Sensitive Hearts of Little Boys.  Mitchell and Ty are just what the doctor ordered for this mother!  (a.k.a. 'Me').  I know they're growing up, but I love it when I see glimpses of my boys' tender hearts and sensitivity.  I hope that never changes.

1 comment:

Kim said...

:) Looking forward to seeing you guys!