Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Tire"d


Today, I am thankful for . . .

52.  The gift of New Tires.  This was not in the game plan, but I am thankful that I was able to upgrade to better quality tires (just 2) and we had the funds to cover this unexpected expense.  Tires seem to be my nemesis.  Since purchasing my car 3.5 years ago, I am now on my third-and-a-half set of new tires (that is, I've purchased 14 tires for this car to-date).  This does not include the set that originally came with the vehicle.

53.  The gift of Wayne's Shift Work -- it it weren't for this, I would have had to miss two days of work this week, but I was able to use his vehicle to get to work while mine was out-of-commission.

54.  The gift of More Cheesecake Orders . . . to help pay for the new tires.

1 comment:

~Rain``` said...

Honestly, this cheesecake enterprise has potential! But I totally understand your reasons for keeping it low key.